Some random resolutions–besides the perennial one to lose weight and get organized.
1. Make the printed New York Times bestseller list with the publication of DEEP DISH. To do this, I need all my precious readers to scamper out and buy DEEP DISH the very nano-second it’s published–on Feb. 26. They only print the top 15 best-selling books, so that’s what we’re aiming for, folks. Also, the way the list works, it’s really based more on velocity than volume–so we need a lot of books sold in a very short amount of time. That’s where you all come in.
2. Hire an office assistant and get my taxes and paperwork un-snarled.
3. Keep my website constantly updated, with new pix and fascinating content.
4. Ditto for this blog.
5. Walk more, veg less.
6. Learn to use Microsoft Publisher so I can do more nifty things on my computer.
7. Be nicer.
8. Write a kick-ass new book, THE FIXER-UPPER, and hand it in on deadline.
9. Get family photographs in one place, so Katie can make me photo albums–which is what I asked for for my birthday, Christmas, anniversary.
10. Read more, especially the books chosen by my book club.